Jquery Problem: v1.7.1 until 1.11.1 player hidden!

• hennysmafter
  • Topic Author

Jquery Problem: v1.7.1 until 1.11.1 player hidden! was created by hennysmafter

Dear Staff and Users,

I am encountering a problem on a specific page. I am not allowed to share the domainname in public but I can send it by PM. The problem is that the page needs to run with any jQuery ranging from 1.7.1 all the way to 1.11.1 which Joomla standard has included.

Everything works fine on the page with all the different jQuery's (PS Only 1 is loaded but I tried all the versions) But no matter what version the video is not showing. When I use the plugin jQueryEasy then it shows the video but stops all other elements.

Does anyone have any idea where the problem is! Please let me know if I can PM the site details (and how to PM).
Thanks in advance.
9 years 8 months ago #400

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Jquery Problem: v1.7.1 until 1.11.1 player hidden!

The player should work fine in all JQuery versions above 1.7.1. Kindly share me your player page link to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can check what is going wrong.
9 years 8 months ago #401

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.