Problem with responsive mode when using Tabs

Problem with responsive mode when using Tabs was created by steve30000

I am using the Tabs plugin by NoNumber to create a page that will have 4 tabs with a video or video playlist under each tab using the video plugin method of inserting the player into the article. I have the video player set for responsive. When I have only one video inserted (or multiple videos) on the first tab, the responsive feature behaves as expected and shrinks the video as I adjust the browser window size. When I add a video to a second tab, the responsive feature does not work properly. When the page loads, the video on the first tab is full size as expected but the video on the second tab only shows up as thumbnail. Then, if I adjust the browser size at all, the video on the first tab switches to a thumbnail.

Is there anyway around this? The only option I have found so far is to use a fixed size video which I would like to avoid if possible.

Thanks.
9 years 8 months ago #448
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Problem with responsive mode when using Tabs

Kindly get me your live site link in where I can check the issue directly.
9 years 8 months ago #451

Replied by steve30000 on topic Problem with responsive mode when using Tabs

9 years 8 months ago #452

Oops. the issue happen only when the player is loaded inside a hidden container.

The reason for the issue is Yendif Player needs the parent container's width in order to scale responsive. But JQuery always return width=0px when the container is actually hidden. You can check this in stackoverflow.com/questions/1472303/jque...visible-display-none

I have added this to our bugs list and assure for the solution in our next version. Kindly mail me your server FTP access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can fix this for you in your current installation.
9 years 8 months ago #454

Replied by steve30000 on topic Problem with responsive mode when using Tabs

I'm not sure if this bug was fixed in future releases. I just updated to the latest yendifplayer v1.2.1 and the responsive in tabs is not working again.

My site is not currently online so please PM me if you need access to it.
9 years 3 months ago #689

Yes, we have fixed this issue in the latest version(1.2.1). Kindly get me the site access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can check what is going wrong.
9 years 3 months ago #690

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.