Videos not playing in IE

• dajoma78
  • Topic Author

Videos not playing in IE was created by dajoma78

Hi There,

I have IE 11 and it would seem that the videos dont play in this browser, while they play just fine in Firefox

I dont get any related error messages when I put on Server Error Messages.

So I am at quite a loss here .... any ideas here?

Link: www.africanstay.co.za/index.php/multimedia

Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.3.4 Stable
Yendif Player: 1.1.0
9 years 6 months ago #542

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Videos not playing in IE

IE 11 plays using our HTML5 player where as the other browsers uses our FLASH player. I just noticed that our HTML5 player stops working when it tries to load our analytics script in your site. This is the actual reason for the issue. Kindly remove your analytics code from Components => Yendif Video Share => Global Configuration[Player Settings] and try again by clearing your browser cache. Hope, this solved your playback issue in IE.

But, the same analytics script is working fine for me in our DEMO setup. Kindly get me your server FTP access to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can troubleshoot and fix the analytics issue for you.
9 years 6 months ago #543

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.