Unable to Playing Video with Fetal error

• kvtech
  • Topic Author

Unable to Playing Video with Fetal error was created by kvtech

Hello,

I just installed Yendif Video Share for testing and having problem with player. Every time click on video to play, I receiving error message "No video with supported format, and MME type found".

I also got (Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home/public_html/components/com_yendifvideoshare/views/video/tmpl/default.php on line 82).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
9 years 4 months ago #667
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Unable to Playing Video with Fetal error

Kindly get me your site link to check this.
9 years 4 months ago #668

• kvtech
  • Topic Author

Replied by kvtech on topic Unable to Playing Video with Fetal error

Thank you, I already fixed and seems like working good now.

However, there's a small problem with player not display or blank when viewing video clips but when reload / refreshing web browser and then the player display normal. I just don't want to refreshing browser whenever playing video.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again
9 years 4 months ago #669

Do you have any issues in sharing your site link ? Kindly get me your site link if possible. So, I can check what is going wrong.
9 years 4 months ago #670

• kvtech
  • Topic Author

Replied by kvtech on topic Unable to Playing Video with Fetal error

Sorry, I just installed Yendif video share on local server for test purpose and playing around hope to familiar with this script before decide to purchase full commercial license.

I tested both IE 11 and latest FF broswers, I also installed JQueryEasy hope to fix the issue, but none of them works.
I also followed document to configuration but still not resolve the problem.

So far, I like to scripts and that why I spending more times to learn before buying commercial license.

Thank you and I do appreciate your help.
9 years 4 months ago #671

Still, I'm not sure what is going wrong on your end. But, I guess there must be a JQuery Conflict. In such case, It's hard to get you the solution without seeing the site. Kindly get me your site link. So, I can check what is going wrong. If you don't like to share it publicly, then mail me the site address to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
9 years 4 months ago #672

Time to create page: 0.452 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.