Videos only display in popup for public users

• gemadan96
  • Topic Author

Videos only display in popup for public users was created by gemadan96

All my videos, categories, and menu items are setup for public access. It seems the only way for public users to view the videos is if I set the Open in popup option to yes in the menu item setting. In order to not use the popup a user has to login.

My site is www.gemakarate.com . My videos are found underGallery. The menu items Videos and Tournaments (under videos) are using the Category layout with popup set to yes. Videos Test, under videos, is using the video layout with popup set to global. Under this menu item if I click a video to play I see the title, category, rating and likes, but no video. If I login I then am able to see the video.

I would like to the public to see the videos without using the popups.
7 years 2 months ago #1518

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Videos only display in popup for public users

This is is not the permission issue and I can see the video element is attached to the page. But, the "Yendif Player" JS libraries are not loaded. I've no clue what is going wrong. Kindly email me your Joomla admin and FTP access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to check this.
7 years 2 months ago #1519

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.