Can't get Player any bigger than thumbnail size

Can't get Player any bigger than thumbnail size was created by ScubaGuy

I'm trying to play a single video, but can't get it to load any bigger than thumbnail size (except when i expand it to full screen). I've read of the "Responsive" option, but I can't find that option in the Global Configuration.

It's not a matter of a gallery or a list of videos, but just one, which should show at least at 800x500px.

Thanks!
7 years 1 week ago #1582

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Can't get Player any bigger than thumbnail size

Kindly get me the exact page link in where I can check this directly. So, I can get you a solution.
7 years 1 week ago #1583

Replied by ScubaGuy on topic Can't get Player any bigger than thumbnail size

Hi and thanks for getting back to me (also on the license issue),

Before I setup backend access for you (site is "offline" for development), here's what i'm aiming to achieve:

- I need to show individual mp4 videos at their original resolution via a pop up using Perfect Everything in every Way modules ( extensions.joomla.org/extension/perfect-everything-in-everyway/ )
- I'm happy to buy an extra license if you think this can be achieved, so please feed back her and let me know; I'll setup (backend) access for you then.

Thanks!
7 years 1 week ago #1585

Replied by Administrator on topic Can't get Player any bigger than thumbnail size

Sorry, I've no experience with "Perfect Everything in every Way" module. So, I have no clue about how you're using our extension with this module. So, I really need to check this directly to get you the solution.

Yendif Video Share - PRO version itself have the POPUP feature. Kindly check yendifplayer.com/joomla/video-share-popup-demo.html . But, the POPUP doesn't display the videos in their original resolution. Instead it display the videos based on the RATIO setting in the component's GLOBAL CONFIGURATION menu.
7 years 1 week ago #1586

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.