three dots, thats all i see

three dots, thats all i see was created by Lovegunner

Player worked fine for a day...... now all i get when i press play is three white dots flashing across my screen. Help wanted urgently.
7 years 2 weeks ago #1596
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic three dots, thats all i see

7 years 2 weeks ago #1597

yendifplayer.com/forum/general-discussio...in-firefox.html#1526

Do you use YouTube Videos? Then, the solution provided in the above link must work for you. I would ask you to double check the reply I've given in the above link.

I think you've overridden the ENGINE option to FLASH in your playlist module. Then, open the playlist module from back-end and change the ENGINE option to HTML5. Save the changes and try now.

If still the issue remains, share me your site link to see what happens.
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by Administrator.
7 years 2 weeks ago #1599

Replied by Spritchard on topic three dots, thats all i see

Hi there,

I also have this issue - 3 dots and no video for YouTube videos - so rather than add a new topic I thought it would be more efficient to add to this post.
I have updated to V 1.25, and have HTML 5 selected for the player. Thumbnails show correctly, and no errors appear on screen or saving a video.

I have also added a fresh YouTube video today, and it also has the same behaviour.

Is there anything else I can try?
6 years 10 months ago #1634

@Spritchard,

Kindly double check my previous reply. I believe you must be using our Player/Playlist Module. So, make sure that you've configured the ENGINE option to HTML5 everywhere. Please share me your site link to check this from here.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Administrator.
6 years 10 months ago #1635

Replied by Spritchard on topic three dots, thats all i see

Thank you! I did have one player not set to HTML5.

The time-bar now moves, and the audio works perfectly. However for some reason the video itself doesn't play, it remains on the thumbnail image.

I'm curious if this might be related to our site being HTTPS, bu the you-tube video links are forced to HTTP? I'm not clear how to add an HTTPS link if that is the problem, as the field doesn't seem to take it?

Thank you for the help, it is appreciated!
6 years 10 months ago #1636

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.