Unable to play media

Replied by Spritchard on topic Unable to play media

Hi there, thank you for the quick reply.

The difficulty I have is that I don't want to display one hard-coded video. The module displays the latest video from any category, which seems difficult to accomplish with the plugin? I had to use a module insert as the design called for a 2x2 grid of 'Latest" items, so had to use the Joomla front page grid display as one of the items in the grid is an actual article.

All of this worked up to the day that I upgraded to Joomla 3.7.2, so I'm not sure what broke the functionality?

Is there a way to configure the plugin to play 'latest' across categories?

Administrator wrote: @Spritchard

I see you're using "Modules Anywhere" plugin and add our player content inside your Article page. Instead, kindly try using our Plugin shortcode yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-player-plugin.html

Hope, this works!

6 years 10 months ago #1661

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Spritchard on topic Unable to play media

Hi there, thank you for the quick reply!
The problem is that I use the module to display the latest video from any category; I'm not sure this is possible with the Plugin short codes?

Steve

Administrator wrote: @Spritchard

I see you're using "Modules Anywhere" plugin and add our player content inside your Article page. Instead, kindly try using our Plugin shortcode yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-player-plugin.html

Hope, this works!

6 years 10 months ago #1662

Replied by Administrator on topic Unable to play media

Unfortunately, our current plugin version doesn't support this.

Also, It's really hard to get you the fix without invetigating the issue directly. Kindly email us your Joomla! admin and FTP access details. So, we can see what goes wrong.
6 years 10 months ago #1663

Replied by Planetcaptures on topic Unable to play media

Hi,

same problem here. The player was working a time ago. Now its also unable to play the media. We use a rtmp stream. In the global configuration it doesn´t make any difference if it set on flash or on HTML 5. We have the newest player and joomla version. What is causing the problem?

planetcaptures.com/index.php/live-cams
6 years 6 months ago #1745

Replied by Administrator on topic Unable to play media

@Planetcaptures,

Probably a configuration issue.

1. Edit open the video under "Components => Yendif Video Share => Videos"

2. Fill in the following details,
RTMP Server = rtmp://sc-home.ddns.net:1935/live
Stream Name = Axis_Sofia.stream

3. Save the changes and try now.

Currently, you're having rtmp://sc-home.ddns.net:1935/live/Axis_Sofia.stream in the RTMP Server field.

Also, our current version doesn't support HLS in desktops. So, it uses RTMP in desktops and require FLASH plugin to be activated in your browsers. The recent browser versions(e.g: Chrome) starter blocking FLASH by default and you will need to enable it per site. Kindly try activating FLASH www.firstpost.com/f-pedia/how-to-enable-...-chrome-3842801.html

Note: Our next version will support HLS in desktops.
6 years 6 months ago #1746

Replied by Planetcaptures on topic Unable to play media

It worked.

Many thanks
6 years 6 months ago #1747

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.