Custom Images not visible in mobile view

Custom Images not visible in mobile view was created by Gregor

I have added YouTube videos (URL links) to the the player and loaded corresponding images for each - The images show up fine when viewing my site on my desk-top, however the custom images are not visible when viewing my site from my mobile phone - Is there a fix to this?
6 years 6 months ago #1737

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Custom Images not visible in mobile view

Strange. Kindly get me your site link in where we can see this issue directly.
6 years 6 months ago #1738

Replied by Gregor on topic Custom Images not visible in mobile view

Here is the site link as you requested: www.golfwashington.com/
6 years 6 months ago #1739

Replied by Administrator on topic Custom Images not visible in mobile view

On reading your first post, I thought you were speaking about the thumbnail galleries. But, It seems you're speaking about the POSTER images displayed before the playback in the Video Player. Sorry, in mobiles we just give fallback to the YouTube IFRAME embedcode. In other words, in Mobiles the Video was played through the YouTube's player itself and not by our Custom Player. So, none of the player settings including POSTER images will work in mobiles. But, soon we have plan to play videos using our OWN player in MOBILES which would solve your problem. Kindly be patience.
6 years 6 months ago #1740

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.