Yendif Video Share Player Module - video too wide

Yendif Video Share Player Module - video too wide was created by lightbulbwebdesign

Hi,

We are using the Yendif Video Share - Player Module to show videos on our website. However, the width of the video is too large on both desktop and mobile display. Yendif Video Share and Joomla and all other extensions are 100% up to date.

On desktop it isn't too bad, however on mobile, nobody can see the video in full nor the Play button to start watching.

Can you help? I can't see any settings within Yendif Video Share that make any difference. All videos are encoded to MP4.

Thanks for any reply.

Chris
5 years 6 months ago #1968

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Yendif Video Share Player Module - video too wide

Kindly get me your site link in where I can check this issue directly.
5 years 6 months ago #1969

Replied by lightbulbwebdesign on topic Yendif Video Share Player Module - video too wide

Hi, can I send via email or message so we don't share the site?

Thanks,

Chris
5 years 6 months ago #1970

Replied by Administrator on topic Yendif Video Share Player Module - video too wide

Sorry for the late reply. We are in our weekend holidays.

Kindly email the details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
5 years 6 months ago #1971

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.