Player do not work fine.

Player do not work fine. was created by michelsales07

Good afternoon. I have the following problems with the component in Joomla 3.8.11.

1) The Player does not adapt responsively to the entire width of the screen of the smartphone with the device in vertical position, nor does it adapt with the device in horizontal position. How could I solve this problem?

2) Player controls with Android work quite well, but with Iphone IOS do not work. For example. With Iphone I play with the touch and the video starts playing, but when I try to stop with touch or control, the video does not stop in any way. The same happens with the full screen mode, in Android it works and in Iphone, IOS does not work.

3) With the playback of the YouTube PlayList, the Player plays me only one video, and in the playlist I see only one, although I have two in my playlist. Any solution?

4) How can I configure the advertising mode correctly before and after the video, I have tried and it does not work.

Greetings thank you.
Michael.
5 years 4 months ago #2012
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Player do not work fine.

1) The Player does not adapt responsively to the entire width of the screen of the smartphone with the device in vertical position, nor does it adapt with the device in horizontal position. How could I solve this problem?

This is not an issue from our component. I see your template itself adds some margin and padding to the module position that you use to show our playlist. This is what stops the player from scaling 100% to the screen size. The solution is to write a CSS override for your template's CSS. Kindly email us your Joomla! admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can do this for you.

2) Player controls with Android work quite well, but with Iphone IOS do not work. For example. With Iphone I play with the touch and the video starts playing, but when I try to stop with touch or control, the video does not stop in any way. The same happens with the full screen mode, in Android it works and in Iphone, IOS does not work.

Strange, Which IOS version do you use? We can get the player controls working fine in both our iPad and iPhone.

3) With the playback of the YouTube PlayList, the Player plays me only one video, and in the playlist I see only one, although I have two in my playlist. Any solution?

Sorry, our current version doesn't support YouTube playlist URL. But, this is already in our TODO lists. As an immediate solution, you should add all your YouTube playlist videos one by one to the gallery. Kindly refer yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-adding-youtube-video.html

4) How can I configure the advertising mode correctly before and after the video, I have tried and it does not work.

Please check yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-monetization.html

If still not working, kindly email us your Joomla! admin access details. So, we can configure this right on our own.
5 years 4 months ago #2013

Replied by michelsales07 on topic Player do not work fine.

Hi.
1) I do the tests and let me know if it works well now.

2) Today is Monday, is it ready to update ?, because we bought the component to work and now we are concerned with the outcome of the project.

3) Okay (I'll add a second video, but, I remember I already added it). I do it and let me know if it works.

4) Has a precise date in January? Well, for us that function is fundamental.
4.1) Could you please tell me if the ADV function works on the video alone ?, not playlist.

Greetings thank you.
* I ask you to please publish the answers in the forum, as it is a guide to our team.

greetings thank you
Michael

---- On vie, 14 dic 2018 08:09:10 -0500 Yendif Technologies <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> wrote ----

Dear Customer,

This is a CSS conflict with your Joomla! template and we get this issue in our iPad also. So, we are able to fix this issue. Please check now by clearing your browser cache.

2) Player controls with Android work remove well, but with Iphone IOS do not work. For example. With Iphone I play with the touch and the video starts playing, but when I try to stop with touch or control, the video does not stop in any way. The same happens with the full screen mode, in Android it works and in Iphone, IOS does not work.

Please give us some more time on this issue. I promise for an update by Monday.

3) With the playback of the YouTube Playlist, the Player plays only one video, and in the playlist I see only one, although I have two in my playlist. Any solution?

Kindly look at attached screenshot. I see only one video in our component backend. Please add all your playlist videos under this VIDEOS menu to get them in the playlist.

Please check yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-monetization.html

Sorry. Our current version doesn't support Advertisements in playlists & mobiles. But, Our next version coming out by January can do this. Kindly be patient.  

Thanks & Regards,
Manimaran
5 years 4 months ago #2018

Replied by Administrator on topic Player do not work fine.

1) I do the tests and let me know if it works well now.

Ok. Thanks.

2) Today is Monday, is it ready to update? because we bought the component to work and now we are concerned with the outcome of the project.

I have shared some screenshots in the email. Please check them. We can get the player controls working fine in iPhone 6. Unfortunately, we do not use iPhone 8S.

3) Okay (I'll add a second video, but, I remember I already added it). I do it and let me know if it works.

Ok. Thanks.

4) Has a precise date in January? Well, for us that function is fundamental.

We would have the release between January 20 - 25. Our next version primarily focuses on Advertisements. It fixes all the ADV related issues in our current version like Mobile & Playlist Compatibility, VAST URL support etc.

4.1) Could you please tell me if the ADV function works on the video alone? not playlist.

Yes, the ADV function works well on single video.
5 years 4 months ago #2019

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.