Yendif Video Share - Videos Module Embed Error

Yendif Video Share - Videos Module Embed Error was created by d1barnet

Hi Folks

I'm running Joomla 3.9.3 stable and Yendif 1.2.7, my template is based on JD_Seattle which uses the Astroid Framework (bootstrap 4).

If I set Yendif to bootstrap 3 in the global configuration I get a nicer look from the Video module (small players to click see video_mod....pgn) but when they are clicked I get an error that states (see error_screen.png):

EMBED VIDEO

<iframe width="560" height="315" src=" petro.bahwancybertek.com/geodatafy/index...&id=7&tmpl=component " frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen>

If I change the bootstrap to version 2 it plays just fine but I don't have the look n feel I'd like.
5 years 2 months ago #2076
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Yendif Video Share - Videos Module Embed Error

Kindly use the "Bootstrap 3" option and add the following CSS code under Components => Yendif Video Share => Global Configuration => Custom CSS. Save the changes and try now.

.yendif-video-share .yendifplayer aside {
display:none;
}

.yendif-video-share .yendifplayer aside.vjs-share-active {
display:block;
}

.yendif-video-share .vjs-share-code input {
width:100% !important;
}

Hope, this solved your issue!
5 years 2 months ago #2077

Replied by d1barnet on topic Yendif Video Share - Videos Module Embed Error

Fixed it ! Thank you
5 years 2 months ago #2078

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.