Autoplay

Autoply was created by Puby14

Dear All,
I use the free Yendif Video Share 1.2.8 version with Joomla! 3.9.4 - thank you for the nice component.
My only problem is : the autoplay is not running on desktop pc. What should I do ?
5 years 3 weeks ago #2105

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Autoply

Please double check that you have enabled "Autoplay" in the component's configuration menu. Kindly share us your site link in where we can check this issue directly.
5 years 3 weeks ago #2106

Replied by Puby14 on topic Autoplay

Tha autoplay is enabled both on the player and in the component.
pls check www.konf.itof.hu - open page
5 years 3 weeks ago #2107

Replied by Administrator on topic Autoplay

You're using our player with autoplay enabled in your site home page. Kindly click your site logo to re-open your website. Now, you can see the autoplay works. But, if you refreshed the page by using a browser option (without clicking any link inside your website), the autoplay will fail. This is a recent restriction from Chrome and Safari browsers in desktops.

Please check developers.google.com/web/updates/2017/0...oplay-policy-changes

The recent versions of Chrome and Safari have applied some restrictions over the video autoplay. In these desktop browsers, autoplay works only when you visit the video page by clicking (user interaction) a link inside your website.

Currently a spinner will be showing when autoplay fails. But, I understand the play button should be shown instead of the spinner when autoplay fails. Our next version will have this solved. Until then, I recommend disabling autoplay when using the player in your site homepage.
Last edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by Administrator.
5 years 3 weeks ago #2108

Replied by Puby14 on topic Autoplay

Thank you for your kind reaction ! Bstrgds
5 years 3 weeks ago #2109

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.