Autoplay and SD/HD switch no more possible with 1.2.8

Autoplay and SD/HD switch no more possible with 1.2.8 was created by RetoGriesser

Hi, I reinstalled 1.2.7 and 1.2.8 twice, still same function missing. I configured general options and menu entry for Yendif to enable autoplay and disable download, but with 1.2.8 these options are not considered on the frontpage: www.fotooase.ch/video/ferien/1666-ferien-2018-zakynthos

Where can I find the SD/HD switch now? As there are two versions on the server and with 1.2.7 it was working fine.

I Hope for a quick solution, thank you.
Reto
4 years 11 months ago #2129
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Autoplay and SD/HD switch no more possible with 1.2.8

Probably a JS conflict started occurring after your have installed the JCH Optimize plugin. Kindly email us your Joomla! admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can check and configure the JCH Optmize plugin accordingly.
4 years 11 months ago #2130

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.