Player Not Showing Up on iPhon

Player Not Showing Up on iPhon was created by rob@imagestudios

Hi, I've installed your plug in and have noticed the audio player shows up on an iPhone ( www.principlesforliving.org/radio-broadcast/ ), but the video player does not ( www.principlesforliving.org/the-pfl-story/ ). Your documentation says it works on smartphones. Please let me know how I can get the video player to show up. Thank you!
8 years 6 months ago #1008

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Player Not Showing Up on iPhon

I can see the Videos Playing fine in my IPad( www.principlesforliving.org/the-pfl-story/ ). Kindly let me know in which IOS version do you test this.
8 years 6 months ago #1010

Replied by rob@imagestudios on topic Player Not Showing Up on iPhon

It is not showing up on my iPhone: IOS 8.4.1 or my iPad: IOS 8.4.1. My client is having the same issue.
8 years 6 months ago #1011

Replied by Administrator on topic Player Not Showing Up on iPhon

Strange. Yes, I see the issue in IOS. But, our demo works well. Kindly mail me your FTP access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can check what is going wrong in your website.
8 years 6 months ago #1013

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.