Playlist shortcode doesn\'t work

• hmt3
  • Topic Author

Playlist shortcode doesn\'t work was created by hmt3

Installed the plugin and added two Direct URL MP3 files. Shortcodes for those individual files works on pages.

Added them to the playlist I created. Pasted in the shortcode [yendifplayer playlist=2] and saved page. No playlist appears.

The <?php wp_footer(); ?> code is in my theme. Tried it with a WP default theme, no joy.

Deactivated other MP3 plugin, no joy.

Suggestions?
10 years 3 weeks ago #142

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Playlist shortcode doesnt work

Try using,

[yendifplayer type=audio playlist=2]
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by Administrator.
10 years 3 weeks ago #143

• hmt3
  • Topic Author

Replied by hmt3 on topic Playlist shortcode doesnt work

[yendifplayer type=audio playlist=2] did not work. I had actually tried this already, but forgot to mention it.

Tried it on an existing page, then on a blank page and post. No joy.
10 years 3 weeks ago #144

Kindly make sure that your WordPress template uses JQuery 1.7.1 +. Anyhow, get me your Live Site Link in where I can check this directly.
10 years 3 weeks ago #145

• hmt3
  • Topic Author

Replied by hmt3 on topic Playlist shortcode doesnt work

It may be that I\'m not using the correct jQuery version - but editing the theme\'s function.php didn\'t fix the problem.

Page to check: soaringwithhope.com/audio-test/

It\'s strange to me that the individual MP3 file players work, but the player doesn\'t. Don\'t they use the same version of jQuery?
10 years 3 weeks ago #146

Sorry, this is not a JQuery version issue and seems to be a JQuery conflict. Please remember, that a poorly coded JQuery plugin can conflict with other plugins and stop loading them. I doubt one of your plugin is causing trouble. Could you please try finding this plugin and disable it ? Or kindly mail me your WordPress admin and Server FTP access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So, I can try this on my own.
10 years 3 weeks ago #147

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.