1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax was created by njovwm

Hi,

I recently was updating the categories. I was deleting and updating with no problem. I deleted a subcategory and a root category at the same time and I received this message:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY ordering ASC' at line 1 .

Now that I go to the categories link, I get this message. I can no longer access the categories section.

I read yendifplayer.com/forum/creating-categori...ting-a-category.html , but it did not give any info that can be used.

Thanks
2 years 7 months ago #2546

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax

Sorry, we tried to recreate the issue on our local development environment here after reading your message. But, we didn't get the issue here. This really confuses us :-(

Kindly send us your Joomla! admin and FTP access details here yendifplayer.com/support/contactus.html
So, we can get a clue on the issue and apply the fix accordingly.
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Administrator.
2 years 7 months ago #2547

Replied by njovwm on topic 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax

I updated my docker image from joomla:3.10.1-php7.4-apache to joomla:3.10.2-php7.4-apache and the error has now cleared out. After the error happened, I had restarted and rebuilt my docker image, but it did not help. The update above worked. Not sure if that will help you. Unfortunately, I can not replicate the error now either. My original image works fine as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator
2 years 7 months ago #2548

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.