Sizing of the image placeholder

Sizing of the image placeholder was created by pshaddock

I love your new video player. Only one I have found that runs smoothly in Joomla. Only one issue I have. The video image placeholder needs to be larger See: www.nurseryland.ca/beta/index.php/video-2-test

How can I set the size of the preview image?

Thanks, Philip
9 years 9 months ago #360

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Sizing of the image placeholder

It seems you're using YouTube video and our current version loads the medium quality image from the YouTube server to show before the playback. You can change the image file path in component back-end as the solution.

- Login to your Joomla admin

- Edit open your Video under Components => Yendif Video Share => Videos

- Replace the 'image' field with the following URL

img.youtube.com/vi/C2WZsoxt39w/maxresdefault.jpg

Note : Currently, we will be loading 0.jpg and we just change the image file name as maxresdefault.jpg. Kindly follow the same for all your YouTube videos.
9 years 9 months ago #361

Replied by pshaddock on topic Follow up

Your solution worked! Now I have a new problem. There is a pop-up that shows up on iPad and Android. When you play the video a pop up screen covers up the video with

Get video URL
Get video URL at current time
Get embed code

etc.

How can this be disabled. Thanks so much. I will definitely license this if I can get it to work properly.
Philip
9 years 9 months ago #362

Replied by Administrator on topic Follow up

In mobile devices, we just provide fall-back to standard YouTube embed code. The popup screen is nothing but the context menu from the standard YouTube Player itself. It should occur during long-press which is the default behaviour. Do you want to disable it ? If yes, kindly mail me your server FTP access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can disable it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pshaddock
9 years 9 months ago #363

Replied by pshaddock on topic Follow up

Your support is excellent. I just sent you the ftp access details.
Philip
9 years 9 months ago #364

• Muluku

Replied by Muluku on topic Follow up

Hello, please when can we expect the new version ? and in the new version it will be possible to have popular videos from multiple categories?
9 years 9 months ago #395

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.