Video doesn't display in some browsers

Video doesn't display in some browsers was created by JamesBorders

I'm trying to use your yendifplayer on my Joomla website and am having a problem.

I've created the category and loaded a couple of files which worked correctly. I converted a video (with sound) from 3GP to MP4 and then I added the video to Yendi. I can view the video from my website using my Apple iPhone 7 and my Apple iPad Air, I can also view the video on my Windows 10 PC when I use the Microsoft Edge browser. However, when I attempt the vow using the Microsoft IE 11 or the Google Chrome browser the only thing I get is the audio NOT the video. Can you help resolve this issue?
6 years 3 months ago #1812

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Video doesn't display in some browsers

Kindly refer "Can hear the sound but no video, MP4 video doesn't work in mobiles" section in yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-troubleshooting-guide.html
6 years 3 months ago #1813

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.